This is one of the easiest things I have ever made, and they are delicious and super versatile. Next time I plan to make two batches; you could put 1/3 of the chicken balls in your lunches for a week, and stash the rest in the fridge for an easy, fuss-free addition to breakfasts and dinners, and quick protein before or after your workouts.
Absolute easiest Thai curry chicken balls in 15-minutes
Makes about 24 chicken balls; eat three for a meal-sized serving of protein
- 1.2 kg ground chicken
- 2 large eggs
- 3 T curry paste -I used Mae Ploy yellow curry; Mae Ploy red and green curry pastes are exceptional, too.
- 1 T fish sauce (optional)
- 1 T tamari (optional)
- Squish all ingredients together with your hands in a big bowl. It will be very sticky.
- Glop a sort of round ball into the holes of two muffin tins greased with coconut oil, or 24 silicon muffin cups. These are sticky, don't worry about packing the goo into the tins.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes
- Cool and eat; you can add these to soup, for protein on salads or steamed veggies, or have on their own or with dipping sauce as a high protein workout snack.